Ordering lenses is easy. Watch the video and follow the steps below and you will soon be benefitting from the low prices that the big chains enjoy!
Step 1: Register.
You must be completely registered as a validated Optical Professional to order lenses from Free Form International. Once you are registered, you will be assigned an exclusive account number. Our registration allows you to enter your main office location, as well as:
- Additional office locations, in case you are a multiple location Practice. You can enter as many as you have. This is important, as the location will be included in the individual Patient ID on each order.
- Designate a primary (default) ship-to location. This will be the location we actually ship the uncut lenses to.
- If you want to ship to locations individually, as in the case that you have edging facilities at more than one location, you may set it up this way.
- Choose the standard mode of shipping.
Step 2: Navigate to the Order Entry Page.
Our form allows you to enter all the parameters necessary to complete your order. In addition, it will help you avoid making errors, such as:
- It will only display the lenses we sell.
- It will validate the Rx parameters. In other words, it will not allow you to order a prescription that cannot be made.
- It allows you to specify base curve, vertex, frame wrap, etc. However, if all you enter are the required fields, the laboratory software will do the rest. Such as:
- It will automatically compensate for corridor length based on frame measurements to optimize visual function at the worn position.
- It automatically compensates for standard vertex.
- It automatically compensated for standard pantoscopic angle.
- It automatically compensates for standard frame wrap.
Step 3: Place the Order.
Once you are ready, proceed to checkout and complete the order. Our basket functionality allows you to place multiple orders before final checkout. Once you have completed your order(s), our system will send you an invoice and confirmation by email. From there, we will update you every day on the status on each job in process.