Free Form International respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, as do all websites, including your IP address, cookie information and the pages you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. When you visit and patronize our website, you can be assured that your information will not be sold or shared with any third party.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Warrantee / Refund / Remake Policies
We offer a complete warrantee on Rx lenses sold through our website. As all products sold through our website are custom, made-to-order, prescription lenses, we warrantee that our manufacturing finished quality will pass or exceed the ANSI Z-87.1 standard for optical prescription lenses, including impact resistance standards.
If the prescription lenses fail to meet these standards, the customer has the right to two remedies.
- Free Form International will re-make the lenses at no charge.
- Free Form International will refund the full purchase price of the order, including shipping charges contingent upon:
- Return of the ordered lenses to Free Form International.
- Free Form International’s independent evaluation of the manufactured quality.
Merchandise returned must be unused and in new condition. Edged Lenses will be considered “Used”.
All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
Scratch Coat / AR Coat Warranty:
Free Form International warrants that our scratch coating and Anti Reflection Coating will perform well over a period of two years.
If your Patient returns the lenses and is not satisfied with the performance of the scratch coating or the anti-reflective coating, Free Form International will remake the lenses at no charge. This warranty is limited to one warranty remake in a two year period following the original processing date.
In addition, Free Form International will refund 50% of the price of any lens or pair of lenses that need to be re-made for any of the following reasons:
- Doctor’s change of prescription. Within 30 days of receiving a lens or pair of lenses ordered from Free Form International, if the prescribing professional changes the prescription on an order, 50% of the cost of the remake order will be refunded.
- Breakage incurred in the finishing lab. Within 30 days of receiving a lens or pair of lenses ordered from Free Form International, if the finishing lab ruins a lens or pair of lenses during the finishing process, 50% of the cost of the remake order will be refunded.
In every case cited above, the original purchase order number and the original lenses shipped must be returned to Free Form International at the address below. Free Form International will issue a refund to the credit card on file within 7 days of the receipt of the original lens or pair of lenses.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within 3-7 business days of purchase, depending on the prescription complexity, availability of raw materials, treatments and other special requests on the order.
We have determined the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carrier that will be used is:
- US Postal Service
The category of shipment and the corresponding cost is determined by the choice made at the time of the shipment. These categories are:
- Next Day Air / Express Mail ($$$)
- 2nd Day / Priority Mail ($$)
- Ground / Regular Mail ($)
The cost for an individual shipment will be determined by an algorithm that considers:
- Number of orders on a single Sales Receipt. We charge $5.95 on the sales receipt for 1-3 jobs. If there are 4 or more on a single sales order, shipping is free.
Transporting Frames to our Edging Facility:
In the case that a customer wishes to have Free Form International edge and mount a finished job, the following methods and transport costs are available.
- The customer will choose to pack and ship the frames to Free Form International using any method of transport the Customer chooses. The cost of transport is responsibility by the Customer.
- Free Form International will provide five (5) prepaid USPS Priority Mail labels at a time, to be replenished as necessary in five label batches. The cost to the customer is $6.25 per label, or $31.25 per five label batch. The expiration date on the labels is 60 days.